Born out of the desire to give the public the experience of living the life of a Rock Star, with Rock Stars, for a few days, and gaining their knowledge along the way. The idea came to David Fishof after years of producing rock tours throughout the word. He’s been honored to work with veteran rockers, Roger Daltrey, Ringo Starr, Joe Walsh, Bill Wyman, Peter Frampton and so many more. David’s desire to share this experience gave him the inspiration to create the one-of- a-kind Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp. Over the past 20 years our campers and counselors have become family. It’s become more than we ever dreamed of.
Featured on Hit TV Shows: Billions, The Simpsons and Pawn Stars
The Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp experience begins the moment you sign up.
After careful consideration of your skill level and musical preferences, you are given a list of songs to practice up on before your arrival at camp.
We have this program down. More than half of our campers return and many have been to multiple camps. The experience is hard to describe as each camp takes on a life of it’s own based on the campers and counselors attending. Each camp is a fantasy unique. Skills are gained, fears are conquered, friendships are formed, music is created.
Check this one off your bucket list!
Rock-N-Roll Fantasy Camp will provide:
- 10-12 rock star counselors to mentor the campers along with one special guest star TBD (examples include Kathy Valentine, Sebastian Bach, Lita Ford, etc.) for the day. Campers will perform live at the venue with the special guest star and counselors after rehearsing with them for the day.
- Backline gear for the camper bands and the main venue concert.
- The crew and staff to operate the camp (10 people).
- Marketing and advertising through their email newsletter, customer base and social media.
- The sales team to sell the individual camp spots (up to 100 potential spots).
Venue to provide:
- Convention space/ballroom that can be divided up into the rehearsal rooms.
- Applicable crew and loaders for the gear, etc.
- Hotel rooms for 3 nights for Rock Camp staff crew (10 people) along with local ground transportation and meals.
- Marketing and advertising for the camp to augment the producer’s sales efforts.
Night Before Camp:
- 8 pm check-in to sign releases, collect instruments, and watch a screening of Rock Camp The Movie in the ballroom.
- Full Camp Day Schedule + Evening Performance at the venue w/special guest, rock star counselors, and campers.
Mandalay Bay (Vegas)
MGM Grand (Vegas)
Foxwoods Casino (CT)
House of Blues (Dallas, Chicago, Cleveland)
The Cutting Room (NY)
Brooklyn Bowl (Vegas)
Whiskey a Go Go (LA)